cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Plusnet -thanks

firkin1

Left Plusnet -thanks

Hi

After 16 years or so I've now left PlusNet. My user name was [Removed]. One of the reasons for choosing PlusNet was this support forums were helpful and on the whole, friendly place and the place to get answers from if you needed them.

I spoke to an agent today who at first seemed to have no knowledge of my leaving although my new provider had already moved me. As always the PlusNet help agent was as helpful as they all are under the strains they must be under. Eventually he acknowledged he would close down my account with no cost to me, as of today.

So from this day on I'm no longer a plusnetter but I would like to leave my appreciation to all those PlusNet customers who have helped me in the past and all the support agents who work so hard at keeping the ship afloat.

My thanks to you all and have a great yule time and a happy new year.

Cheers

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title after split to its own thread.

6 REPLIES 6
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Left Plusnet -thanks

Moderator's note:

Split to its own thread and title changed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Hi there @firkin1

I'm sorry to hear you've decided to leave us. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback and for your kind words.

I hope you'd choose to return in the future.

Have a good Christmas & New Year. -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Manny7860
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

@firkin1 hi what made you decide to leave after being with them for 16 years?
Excellent!
firkin1

It wasn't the price, it wasn't the service, and it wasn't the email problem. It all came down to technology and the fact that other providers were offering a lot more in that department. 

One thing that PlusNet has above all of the other isp providers are these quality forums; all power to the users.

Manny7860
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

End of day it's, you get what you pay for.
Excellent!
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 155

Could you provide some detail of the additional technology please? There are only 3 things which readily spring to mind - one Plusnet had and has largely ditched, the other two have been on looooong trials and have still to see the light of day.

Technology offering is on the SUs agenda.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.