cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping Your Customers Up-to-date

cwarren

Keeping Your Customers Up-to-date

I've been a happy Plusnet customer for about 5 years so it is unusual for Plusnet to have done anything to make me unhappy with their service.

My cabinet was finally fibre-activated last week so I immediately called Plusnet to upgrade. After 40 minutes on hold and another 20 talking to a member of staff I was given a good deal (after noting your rather expensive prices for existing customers vs new customers or from other ISPs).

I was given an activation date of today. Today arrived and passed without either my router arriving or my line being switched. I had to resort to online chat to get an update (no engineer availability until 4th Jan - 3 weeks!) & get my router dispatched.

I understand Plusnet is at the whim of Openreach (but another 3 weeks?! really?), but if you value your image of providing good customer service, please try to proactively keep customers up to date with delays.

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Keeping Your Customers Up-to-date

Sorry to hear about the experience you've had.

Unfortunately fibre order dates can be pushed back due to engineer availability.

We are working on improving communication regarding this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team