Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ive just signed up!

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Ive just signed up!

Ive signed up to plusnet for my home phone and broadband, ive been reading alot of negative feedback left in these forums and im hoping that i dont have any of these issues that most of you seam to be having.
Luckly for me ive not signed upto any longterm contract and i can give 1 months notice if i was to leave.
But ive heard alot of good things about plusnet over the years, and im totally shocked to see more negative feedback then good feedback.
7 REPLIES 7
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Ive just signed up!

It's the nature of forums like this that most people post when they have a problem or a complaint. As a Plusnet customer for about 2 years, I have had very little to complain about, and on those rare occasions posting on here or raising a ticket has led to a speedy resolution.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there and welcome to the forums!
im hoping that i dont have any of these issues that most of you seam to be having.
Luckly for me ive not

So do we, genuinely! My personal view on this is that only a minority of our customers do post on here (the more the merrier though) and as Jaggies has mentioned  forums in general do tend to attract more negative feedback than positive as human nature tends to dictate that if somethings wrong you're more likely to shout about it than if you're happy and everything's OK.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you do hit any snags though.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
St3
Aspiring Champion

i hope i dont, thanks for the welcome Smiley
JamesM
Grafter

Hey Ste,
I have been with Free-online / Plusnet since 1998 and TBH mate I have never had a serious problem. I would like a faster connection and my attenuation tells me that I should, but with so many variables involved in Broadband it is hard to put a finger on why I can't achieve the faster speed. Plusnet have done all that they can and I am happy for that, I just put it down to BT using old wiring instead of pushing the boat out.
St3
Aspiring Champion

i would be happy with the same connection im getting now. Ive just ran another speedtest below

would be nice if i could get a lower ping 28 - 30 id be happy with Smiley
kdoug007
Grafter

it was the  best thing i  ever  did,,,
  should have  been with PN AGES  AGO
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
My personal view on this is that only a minority of our customers do post on here

The stats back that up.
There's only 19,069 people registered on these forums out of over 500,000 users and a lot of those registered haven't made any posts.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)