cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemised 'phone bill

peevish

Itemised 'phone bill

Is there a quick way to find which call cost how much? Todays event took me on this path:  Plusnet Log-in > Go to my account > Home phone control panel ( elsewhere called "Home phone portal") > hit the "view" button > Itemised bill tab > view bill - select dates > View details highlighted.
I may be in my dotage but surely I am not alone in wishing to discover why and where I am incurring additional charges, nor in being annoyed that the pathway appears unduly long. ( Unless it isn't )  I would really like a tab in my Account which took me straight there.  Not to satisfy this clearly helpful facility seems clumsy at best, uncaring at worst.
5 REPLIES 5
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Itemised 'phone bill

Welcome to the weird and wacky world of Plusnet  Grin
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the forum peevish.
After you click the member centre and get prompted to log in.
Plusnet Log-in > Go to my account > Home phone control panel ( elsewhere called "Home phone portal") > hit the "view" button > Itemised bill tab > view my phone bill (this link is under the list of useful links on the first page of the member centre after logging in) - select dates > View details highlighted.
I hope this helps  Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
peevish

Thanks for the quicker link.  I had tried using the "view my bill" option but found this swiftly led to a dead end with respect to phone information.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

No problem  Wink
Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
All4One
Grafter

View my bill
View my phone bill
Can easily get lost and become confused if never used before!