cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It Just Needs To Be Said

woldsend
Dabbler

It Just Needs To Be Said

I have only been with plusnet for about 8 months but am an avid fan of this forum reading every night except Saturdays when I have to support our local retail services aka The Coach House.
My point is that whatever ISP you are with there will be problems from time to time.
The main difference with plusnet is their customer face, try talking to BT or Openreach as I have today and pull your hair out as you get bounced between auto answering telephone systems, auto email replys that bear no resemblence to the question you have asked.
What I have observed with plusnet on this forum is their human interface, real people answering real questions. Just follow community support for a few days, questions from irate, sometimes unreasonable customers are responded to with patience by Jameseh, Mand & Bob from plusnet staff Asbo Dog, Jelv, 4 Candles etc. etc.
I have no connection with plusnet, it just needs to be said, thanks !
Mike
(If I new how to add smilies I would be in trouble with the mods ) Smiley Smiley Smiley
edit Smilies added, thanks pierre_pierre
1 REPLY 1
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: It Just Needs To Be Said

if you want to know, just click on one of the smilies above the entry box and it will be applied where the cursor is, no more than three thou Angry Cool Embarrassed