cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anybody there?

BMX
Dabbler

Is anybody there?

No Broadband for 2 days, emails ignored, how much longer will I need to wait.
11 REPLIES 11
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Is anybody there?

I've flagged your account to the Faults Team, they will be in touch shortly. Sorry about the delay.
BMX
Dabbler

Feels like deja vu, can anyone tell me what's happening with our Broadband. Why has it gone down again? why has no-one got back to me? Sometimes it's just nice to have a little communication.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can see that your ticket was responded to yesterday and then moved to the correct team who will be able to retest and will update you in due course. Unfortunately I don't have any further information as to why the fault has re-occurred.
BMX
Dabbler

It's pretty bad, that my issue wasn't picked up by the 'correct team' in the first place. But the issue is still there, since Sunday we have had no Internet, no one has replied, apart from yourself. Why am I paying for a service that once again I am not receiving.
I am referring to our earlier experience this year when we had no Internet for weeks, I'd hoped that we wouldn't have this problem again.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

This ticket has been replied to four times by three different agents, I have never touched it so I can't see how you can say it's not been touched when you average one update every day.
BMX
Dabbler

That's pretty rude, firstly Monday I was given wrong information which is why I had a reply by the same person with the same message twice, to tell me that my fault has appeared again, please advise=3 people?But with no actual help for me in sorting out this problem.
I am paying good money to you as a customer, I expect to not be treated so rudely by you. Angry
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

BMX,
We're sorry you feel this way Ben's reply was very much to the point (and hopefully informative) but was not intended to be rude. We have responded every day like he has mentioned and I'm sorry that you feel like things haven't progressed towards a solution yet but these things can take time and will inevitably involve some correspondence between us and yourself.
The faults team will be dealing with your ticket today and I will be pushing for some urgent progression on this matter.
With regards to payments of course we understand that you will not be happy not being able to use a service that you have paid for. As such we will be looking to credit you when the fault has been resolved.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BMX
Dabbler

Well it's me again, with another update.
Still no Broadband.
I have also had no response from the faults team since Monday, so does your responding to me every day include the forum, because you're the only people I have any response from.
Am I supposed to be badgering them all the time as well to get any response?
I don't think I'm being unreasonable, I have some very disgruntled people at home to deal with as well.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We don't think your being unreasonable either. However we do need to set an expectation that we may not be able to respond to your ticket on a daily basis.
I'm sorry that you didn't get a response over the past few days I will be chasing this at management level now to get some priority given.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Santiago
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
However we do need to set an expectation that we may not be able to respond to your ticket on a daily basis.
My expectation if I had no broadband connection would be a daily update, Minimum
It seems to me the OP is being very reasonable and extremely patient despite plusnet's apathetic approach to customer service.
Just saying...
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

...plusnet's apathetic approach to customer service.

I'm sorry if you have interpreted any of our responses in that manner, we're working to set realistic expectations at the moment.
We do apologise that people feel that they are not getting responded to quickly or frequently, due to the increase in our 21CN customer base we have an increased number of queries to deal with which means some things like faults are taking longer to deal with. As time passes and things settle down I'm certain response times will come down.
Also following BMX highlighting the thread on here I hope that you can see that we have given their case some priority.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team