cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irritating Survey

thunderer
Grafter

Irritating Survey

As a shift worker why on earth am I being pestered by some idiot from a survey company on behalf of Plusnet? 

I've been woken up twice by these clowns who have the knack of waking me up and as soon as I get to the phone it stops ringing and all I get is a [censored] recorded message saying that they'll try again?

I'm not [censored] interested in the survey, I never gave my permission to be contacted by anyone to participate in a survey. So if anyone else contacts me again and wakes me up, they better have a damned good thick skin, because they will most certainly incur my wrath and a right barrage of colourful language.

Get the message. Don't use or forward my landline number without my consent! Now I'm going to try and get back to sleep as I have to be up at 0320.

4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Irritating Survey

Have you set your communication preferences to exclude telephone calls in the Member Centre at https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=modifyMailOptions

David
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

With any considerate company you have to opt in to these things.

Not have to opt out.

thunderer
Grafter

Now had over 8 more calls from this company. I've turned the ringer off, on my phone now, so they can ring it as much as they like, I won't answer it, because I won't hear it ringing and I've now texted those who do call me to say use my mobile.

I consider this to be an invasion of my privacy and right to peace & quiet when I'm off duty.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult aimed at staff removed as per Forum rules.

thunderer
Grafter