Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irratic service.

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Irratic service.

This ISP isn't proactive, doesn't really give a damn and when your connection drops they will have you jump through every hurdle on earth before admitting any fault.
As I've written this I've been in the phone queue 16 minutes and counting. I also had to put £2 on the dongle to even get on to the support forum.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Irratic service.

"Irratic" ?  = Irritating + Erratic ?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: okrzynska
As I've written this I've been in the phone queue 16 minutes and counting.

There's a very good reason for the call wait this evening as I'm sure you're well aware? You can see the spike on the graphing here.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Bob, its the same call time we ALWAYS wait when calling you people. It's nothing new.
In fact the only new thing was the lack of the voice telling us the average queue time (since it was always about 3 times longer than said). Today at least she said the call would be answered in a minute or something similar. over 16 minutes later we get there.
That isn't a call centre you're running. Real call centres handle calls much better.
Ever called first direct? - they answer the phone almost instantly. I've never waited longer than 3 rings with them.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
sfxdude
Grafter

Why not check the call queue before actually calling?
Besides, first direct probably don't have to deal with BT's network and their MSO, and so won't get uneven call volumes, like I would imagine plusnet do Wink