cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet slow - unuseable

NeilGavinPlusNe

Internet slow - unuseable

Internet slow - unuseable - waiting time on the phone unacceptable - 30 mins - registered the fault this morning - no communication - no txt - nothing
6 REPLIES 6
confident
Rising Star

Re: Internet slow - unuseable

Join the club on getting no response and good luck. I've spent quite a while today looking at other ISPs.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@NeilGavinPlusnet
It looks like our automated testing has identified a phone line fault. Is there any noise on the phone line at all? Try dialling 17070 and run the quiet line test.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Quote from: confident
Join the club on getting no response and good luck. I've spent quite a while today looking at other ISPs.

I understand that someone from our faults team rang and spoke to you earlier in the evening?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
confident
Rising Star

Yes they did, thank you Chris, however I find it a great pity that I had to come on to the forum and put up my own rant before PN responded. My fault ticket has been open since the 12th May, with apparently no-one following it up or checking it. I call that appalling customer service from PN.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi confident,
I can appreciate that the fault has been ongoing for a long time and that the communication from our side hasn't been ideal. As I stated in my previous post to yourself, I arranged for a member of our Faults team to personally pick this up so that you are contacted with updates and you are kept in the loop. I can only apologise for the way this was dealt with previously, however, I hope that moving forward this is dealt with more efficiently.
confident
Rising Star

Thank you Linn,
It has been picked up now, by a fault's team member so yes, hopefully we can all move forward.
However, the BT engineer booked for a 1-6pm slot today is a no show - so far. So, I ain't holding my breath.