cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredibley poor at resolving issues

triageuk

Incredibley poor at resolving issues

Hi Guys,
      I am not going to shout about my issue or slate the staff at the company. However the processes need to change. I wanted to complain about something and was told that the only way of doing this is via an online form. The only issue is that this is not a reasonable way to resolve things. I am no awaiting my third response (had two responses which I responded to). Each response takes 5 - 7 working days. Only making the customer more and more angry.
    I have called back since and was told that Customer Services can not deal with anything and only complaints via the online form can. Surely not the way to resolve issues from the "number 1 for customer service"? Awful customer experience!
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Incredibley poor at resolving issues

Hi @triageuk,
I'm wondering if a complaint is the best way to deal with the issue in hand if that's the case.
However I can see a colleague has taken personal ownership of ticket 111264960 for you so I will make sure they respond today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
triageuk

Hi Adam,
    Apologies for missing your post. Your colleague has indeed responded several times. Still awaiting an outcome, hopefully one way or another it will be resolved.
    With regards to the online complaint, it was advised that was the only way forward by one of your representatives. It is very very long winded.
Thank you for replying
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries,
Sorry to see the issue is still ongoing but you're in good hands with my colleague DC who is looking after this for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
triageuk

Ok, finally have a resolution. It has cost me a few quid and about 4 or 5 months of stress but finally resolved. Thank you for those that have helped.