Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increased Upload speeds and Allowance

acarneiro
Grafter

Increased Upload speeds and Allowance

Hi guys!
Pretty happy with PlusNet's service so far. Only ever needed to contact Tech Support once and the bloke on the phone sounded knowlegeable and helpful with my slightly non-standard setup Smiley
A couple of things I'd really like to see in the very near future are:

• 1 - Increase in Upload speeds. I understand the BT Fibre offers are up to 10Mbit but we seem to be capped at 2MBit for reasons that are still slightly nebulous.

• 2 - Increase in the 120GB allowance. I live in a house of geeks. There's three geeks sharing the connection and although we do our bulk data shenannigans during the night we are always perilously close to the limit (and have gone over on a few occasions). I really think that for today's data-hungry applications 120GB is starting to feel a bit short... (Dropbox, iCloud and iTunes Match have a lot to answer for!).

Would you at least look into this, please?
Many thanks! Cheesy
André
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Increased Upload speeds and Allowance

Hi there,
Thanks a lot for the feedback. Smiley
1 - Increase in Upload speeds

We do have plans in place to do this, we're working on a method to bill appropriately for the 10mb upstream on fibre at the moment, we're aware that this is a popular request.
2 - Increase in the 120GB allowance

Again we are seeing a lot of requests for increased bandwidth allowances, there's nothing definite I can tell you about that at the moment I'm afraid.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team