cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect usage still not corrected

Orlando

Incorrect usage still not corrected

On 1 November I reported a problem with the usage assigned to my account for 22 October. I was firstly told that the figures were correct, then, when an extra 4Gb was added for 22 October, it was finally admitted that there was a problem for this date, but it would be sorted. The issue was marked as resolved on the Service Status page on 7 November but I sill have over 16GB assigned to my account for 22 October, I am still being told I will be charged £3  extra for going over my (15GB) allowance. To stop the extra charges I changed to a fixed monthly amount and my broadband connection is still locked at 128kbs. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it unreasonable to expect this to be resolved after 10 days waiting and not being able to use the internet properly?
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Incorrect usage still not corrected

Hi Orlando,
Give me a tic and I'll look into this for you. Sorry for the hassle.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Right - that's reset the usage and also your monthly charge to the standard £14.99.
Sorry about the hassle there, hope that helps.
MartC

Hi, I had the same problem in October, my usage apparently doubled and I was charged an extra £16, also in October they cut my phone line off saying I had reached my £ 50 credit limit for the month when I had actually used 20p ! so I was left without phone and broadband, really getting fed up with this and counting the days till my contract expires.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk Free charge for the period 14/10/2008 to 13/11/2008 8.50
Call charge for the period to 14/10/2008 0.20

Sub Total £8.70
VAT £1.52
Total £10.22
James
Grafter

Hi MartC,
I'm really very sorry for the problems that you have experienced.
I've just had a look at your usage over the last three months, and the October usage seems to be pretty normal?  However, it does look like in the month before your usage wasn't reset, so you were charged for usage used from 1/8 to 30/9.
I'll be happy to get that refunded if nothing along those lines has happened yet.
MartC

Many thanks James,
regards,
Mart.
cp:quote