cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressed

mole1967

Impressed

Hi Guys, Only signed up to the forum today so hello to everyone.
I see a lot of complaints (been with PlusNet since 2013), but so far I have nothing but praise. Cheap prices and good customer service (albeit with a bit of a wait!)
Booked my fibre install (upgrade from ADSL) two weeks ago and engineer from OR arrived on time, completed the work in about 20 mins and everything working great.
Big thanks in particular to Karl in customer service for sorting out the upgrade for me and spending the time to go through Plusmet TV.
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Impressed

Thank you very much for the positive feedback!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
nightstalk3r
Rising Star

Im glad your engineer showed up, mine hasnt.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@nightstalk3r
It looks like communication may have been the issue here as we've handled your order as self-install meaning no engineer needs to visit.
I'm really sorry if you had requested and were expecting an engineer without being advised to the contrary.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nightstalk3r
Rising Star

The engineer did show up in the end at gone 5pm, unfortunately it was one of the contractors from cowboy Kelly communications and he cocked the install up and now I'm left with no service until another engineer comes out Tuesday to fix it.