cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to get through

nehat999

Impossible to get through

Dear Plusnet
I am writing this while placed on hold to get through your customer options team. I was told I need to talk to customer options team to cancel the services. I called the number given by one of the customer services agent for customer options team 0330 123 9197 - was on hold for about 35 mins and when got connected, call dropped off. I called again at waiting to talk to someone so I can cancel the services.
Please explain
1. do you really want me to believe that the wait time for customer options team is more than 35 minutes ?  or you don't have such dedicated team
2. I suspect customer options team is answering calls for general queries, which is keeping them busy and genuine customer for cancellations never able to get through
3. There is no callback service though your hold time to get through are sky high
4. Chat option doesn't allow to cancel the services
This is awful and unsustainable for the customer. Please help

5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Impossible to get through

My experience - for what it is worth - is that calling at about 9.30am gets through fairly quickly
roblatus
Dabbler

Its all part of the Plusnet service. lol
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi nehat999,
Really sorry about the long wait when trying to get through.
The customer options team are definitely real and don't deal with general queries.
We have separate departments and teams within our contact centres that deal with different queries.
I'd advise trying again if you definitely want to cancel, if you prefer cancellation can also be requested by letter:
http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/cancellation.shtml
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
friendinneed
Grafter

Quote from: nehat999
4. Chat option doesn't allow to cancel the services

How does one get to the chat option?
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

The chat service is still in "extended" trials, therefore there is no "assertive" link to the service.  A link to the chat service becomes visible when navigating the PN user portal when logged in.
At the time of posting the chat service is very busy.
HTH,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.