cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignoring requests

tonysenior

Ignoring requests

I have been complaining about line speed for at least a year now and all I get in reply is automated responses.  I have had a visit from BT Openreach (Yes - risking the monster fee if it was my fault)  and they suggested an SFI on the line which PlusNet must authorise. Can I eckerslike get PlusNet to acceed to this request.  All I get is automated responses. In total I have had automated responses from 15 different names at PlusNet.  Do these people exist?
I am going to try one more tack  I intend to write to the MD of PlusNet stating my problem and give him a few days to respond and failing that I am leaving after 5 years and going somewhere else.  Somewhere where the ISP will listen to me and respond IN PERSON
Tony Senior
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Ignoring requests

A warm welcome to the forum Tony.
Posting in here is a very good next step as there are many people happy to help both Plusnet staff and ordinary customers like me.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
James
Grafter

Hi Tony,
What's the actual problem on your line?
If you agree to the potential fees, there's no reason why we wouldn't book an engineer for you unless we were pretty convinced it wasn't a line fault.
James
Grafter

Hi Tony,
There's absolutely no way I'm sending out an engineer for a speed fault on your line - you're syncing at 1400Kbps on a 63.5dB line.
I will however, send one out for the dropping connection problem you appear to have if you've tried using your test socket, replacing your router and filters.