cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignorent, useless money grabbing ******

warbleeder
Grafter

Ignorent, useless money grabbing ******

so i email plusnet to dispute my final bill... and get no reply.... i just get a phone call of ur debt agency telling me my final bill as gone up by almost 4X what it originally was .... WTF are u playing at?
you have until end of today to get this sorted otherwise ill take further action
22 REPLIES 22
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Ignorent, useless money grabbing ******

you know that you can't contact Plusnet by email
warbleeder
Grafter

if one of their members of staff sent me a email and told me i can reply then i would assume i could
warbleeder
Grafter

and whos gonna explain why the hell my bill has gone up by almost 4x what it originally was!... i bet no one from plusnet will comment any time soon
warbleeder
Grafter

what ADR scheme is plusnet under ?
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml
See section 4.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
warbleeder
Grafter

found it thanks tho w23 Smiley
and i love the way no one from plusnet has responded to let me know why my bill has gone over 3x what it should be/what i was told....
warbleeder
Grafter

lets say this ... if i get another call of ur ignorant butt kissing debt agency and they talk to me like a piece of [Censored] again i swear to god ill go to ur Sheffield site and get it sorted face to [Censored] face!
thats the handy thing of me only been a 10 minute train ride away... [Censored] sort it now!
dick:red Avoidance of swear filter edited.
warbleeder
Grafter

and it seems ur staff need training... the debt has not been sold to the agency... so i do not HAVE TO deal with them... i can still deal with plusnet.... however according to your staff i am incorrect again!
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

If I remember rightly they are trying to charge you cancellation fees when you cancelled (and they agreed this) within 30 days of the price increase notification. Is that correct?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
thenouvellesban

Plusnet is the biggest liar company Ive come across since ntl years ago, totally say one thing and do another usu money grabbing.  Sooooo empathise with your posts mate.  Tell them to stick it.
Quote from: warbleeder
and it seems ur staff need training... the debt has not been sold to the agency... so i do not HAVE TO deal with them... i can still deal with plusnet.... however according to your staff i am incorrect again!
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Perhaps it's a new word meaning "people who ignore others" Wink
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Quote from: spoon
If I remember rightly they are trying to charge you cancellation fees when you cancelled (and they agreed this) within 30 days of the price increase notification. Is that correct?

IIRC this wasn't cancellation charges, but was a monthly bill - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,143946.msg1269211.html#msg1269211
I can see that since this thread you've spoken to our team and the payment has been made.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
warbleeder
Grafter

yep and exactly how much was payment i made Chris?
£40 and some odd pence?
still no explanation as to why a debt agency acting on you behalf wanted over £99
so why did the demand over £99?
they are acting on plusnets behalf... and seen as the debt was not sold to them (only passed) that make plusnet liable for this
so please explain to me...and how many more customers are both plusnet and your debt agency going to try rip off?
and sorry for typo in title... was annoyed and rushing 😕
dick:quote