cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Leaving

allanhutton
Hooked

I'm Leaving

Hello everybody, first time here and it's with a doozy. Any suggestions? I added this (text below) to a question and want to raise a complaint. I have 4 questions open and need to close one to raise a complaint. I can't figure out how to close a question, any help would be , well, helpful. Cheers

Ian Hill I will not be paying a fee for being spoken to like a child and being told repeatedly that this is nothing personal when at no time did i infer that I was taking anything personally but I did state plainly that I was extremely unhappy with Plusnet's service. I have been treated abominably by the staff i spoke to today. First off, today was the SECOND time in two weeks that my home move visit was cancelled without my knowledge and without being notified. Secondly when I called today at no point was I offered an apology, discount, upgrade etc...(not that I was expecting any of these, it was after the fact that I realised this). I was shunted from dept to dept then told that "these things happen" and "sometimes things go wrong". The only time I have been confident in my dealings with Plusnet staff in the last month was when I spoke to a lad who discovered the DISASTER that was my first BOTCHED home move a couple of weeks ago (i can't remember his name, he raised a ticket or question or whatever they are called). I want this raised to a complaint and resolved as soon as possible. I came to Plusnet because I fell for the advertising and i've been nothing but disappointed

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: I'm Leaving

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Post released from Spam Filter.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
allanhutton
Hooked

Hi Strat, I don't understand your answer, cheers

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

You don't need to close any tickets to raise a complaint, the complaints code of practice can be found here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
allanhutton
Hooked

When I go to the codes of practice the link sends me to my "questions" and says i have 4 open and need to close one. Thanks for replying but i'm not the only user having this issue, there are threads dedicated to it

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Allan, 

I'm really sorry that we have been unable to assist you regarding your issues. 

We can see that the account has been cancelled. 

Should you need help with anything else please feel free to get in touch. 

Thank you.