Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'll have an App Please Bob!

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: I'll have an App Please Bob!

Reviews, 1.7* from 106 total.   5* - 12,   4* - 6,   3* - 3,   2* - 4,   1* - 81 votes
Richard Lord - Null points Like many others I cannot log in. Have tried using no less than 3 PN accounts using 2 different devices. Uninstalling to release space for something more useful (like angry/flappy birds)
A Google User - Missed opportunity The app author should get his butt kicked. This is a simple concept and would be useful to plusnet customers including me. BUT, the coding is sooo bad its now removed. I'm not going into any-more detail, it should be removed, rewritten and then released. As is, even though its free, its an insult.
More bad reviews on the page.
Ado16
Grafter

Couldn't even find that one when I looked!  (Isn't the Plusnet logo trademarked?)
In other news....Us humble old Essentials Users are hoping for a spiffing special offer from the "Powers that Be" when our contract is up in February.  Because websites seem to be more data hungry than ever and our usage has all but doubled daily.  (Though letting the Other Half have a Data leaky Android Smartphone of her own seems a bit of a mistake!).
Doovde

I found it convenient to log in to check usage with this app as I'm not on unlimited it did help a lot to monitor usage & I could see at a glance how much bandwidth each day I had spread over the remainder of the billing period.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: Ado16
In other news....Us humble old Essentials Users are hoping for a spiffing special offer from the "Powers that Be" when our contract is up in February.

You don't have to wait until February! Ring the customer options team immediately and see what they come up with. Your current contract will be cancelled and you'll start a new contract.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Looking at VMBU using CTRL+Shift+M in Firefox, 320x480 landscape looks usable. Given that I think there's far more important things for developers to work on.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)