cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am off

JohnGilham
Dabbler

I am off

I gave it one last shot, called tech services and waited the 20min once again (4th time this week) spoke to a very pleasant guy who shared my frustration but said he couldn't help me as my issue was waiting on the Network team.
No one has been back to me or answered my ticket in five days so I am leaving Freenetname after many years since I was a dial up customer.
I told the guy that I would be off and he said ok as he couldn' :'(t help!!!
11 REPLIES 11
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: I am off

What's your problem?
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Does he have one with PN Undecided Undecided
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Quote from: Kelly
What's your problem?

Problems that need investigated once you identify the OP:
1) Did the CS agent open a Ticket?
2) Is there an issue which has been referred to the Network Team?
3) Is the resolution time been exceeded?
4) Has anybody in PlusNet followed it up without being prompted by the OP?
5) Do you have a Procedure that should have been followed by PlusNet?
      - Has it been followed?
      - Can we see it?

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

and this is why starting new threads instead of continuing  an existing one is not a good idea http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,92185.0.html
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Hmmmmm.... it would appear that the objective of these cross-posts is to damage MAF rather than resolve an issue.
I can undestand why Kelly's eyes gazed over.  Roll_eyes
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Didn't glaze, I just hadn't seen his other threads Smiley  Not a lot I can do until Monday, but I'll take a look.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all,
There was a ticket open about this but it appears to have been closed by the customer.
JohnGilham, I've raised a new ticket (38672589) referencing ticket 38485143 and I'll make sure this gets the attention it needs today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
JohnGilham
Dabbler

My objective was to make potential customers aware of the lack of response to tickets and telephone calls after five days with no email NOT to damage Madasafish. Isn't that what a forum is for or is it only for GOOD news?
My fault seems to have been a relatively simple one for a technical support team. My password protected email inbox was full but as a non technical customer I was unaware how to resolve the issue. I also could not find an answer on the FAQ anywhere. I could see my Webmail Inbox which was empty so thought I had a bigger problem.
Surely on day one someone should have been able to fix me on the phone or by ticket response but it just kept getting referred to Networking with no answer. After five days with no response and no email I am sure you can understand my frusion.
In the end I paid a private consultant and he fixed it within a few seconds.
The real problem is however, the lack of response to a technical support request after five days.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I can only apologise for the lack of response you've had surrounding this. I know you've mentioned that the issue is resolved but I have been working with an agent on our networks team that has responded to you.
My objective was to make potential customers aware of the lack of response to tickets and telephone calls after five days with no email NOT to damage Madasafish. Isn't that what a forum is for or is it only for GOOD news?

That's fine it's not in our interests to censor you, this is a public forum after all. Its the aim of myself and all the other staff to try and turn around any issues we can. With that in mind I am going to advise ongoing that if you are struggling with responses from support in the future to make sure that you do post on here, one of us will pick up on it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
JohnGilham
Dabbler

Thanks Adam, I appreciate your help. I just wished the correct route had given as good a response.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I just wished the correct route had given as good a response.

Me too, feedback has been given to the individuals involved.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team