Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Left Plusnet

Ki
Grafter

I Left Plusnet

I can not believe I'm sat here even having to write this
After joining Pulsnet  it was agreed that there was a problem from day one after 3 mounths this was not resolved
and my broadband was not fit for purpose even after i upgraded thinking i...... It was agreed that a prepayed envelope
would be sent and that i could cancel and return the router at no extra cost to my self !!! This was done admittedly ..(router never opened)
TODAY i payed the last outstanding bill so please Stop hounding me for money you are not going to get and a service that you never
provided that i could use,... Im now with another ISP and have been for a month and half  with no problems what's so ever and a guaranteed speed's
30 days that if i was not happy i could leave!!!!!  GOOD BYE PLUSNET  and never to return.....
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER or loose all your customers
6 REPLIES 6
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: I Left Plusnet

Which ISP have you gone to - another BT based one or LLU?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Alxns
Grafter

Talktalk i guess.
gswindale
Grafter

Well I'm a little confused - you left 1.5 months ago and only paid your last bill today and are complaining about them chasing you?
I don't know how you paid, but some banks have still not caught up with the times and if paying with online banking it could still take 3 days for the payment to get through.  Therefore you have to be flexible with regards to correspondence that may cross in the post as it were.
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: Alxns
Talktalk i guess.

No need to b e offensive to the OP!          Shocked Wink
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Ki,
I'm sorry to hear that you had these  problems with us. If you still have some concerns about your billing please let me know and I'll be happy to look into it.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Alxns
Grafter

Quote from: lucerne
Quote from: Alxns
Talktalk i guess.

No need to b e offensive to the OP!          Shocked Wink

lol
But to be honest i switched my mum to talktalk and they have been great so far in till a problem arises anyways :L