Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Leaving

Ki
Grafter

I Leaving

Discount code not added as promised from when i upgraded to extra
Line speeds are worse than value
Should not off waisted my money upgrading !!!!!!!!
Just got a bill for  £53.40 F£$% that does not include all sky sports channel's (does it )
Not paying that when my line speeds 4.meg
Sums
          broadband 11.49
          line rental    11.50  i think
        calls i made    12.00 
        discount code  1.50 -
should be around £34.50
Were the hell do you get  £53.40
No way im paying for that im out off here i would rather cancel right now!!!!!!!  SEee you pulsnet
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: I Leaving

Hi Ki,
The broadband discount was applied - if you check your latest invoice on our website at https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0 you'll see there's no broadband charge on there.
The majority of the charge is for phone calls over the month - £43.65, of which more than £27 was mobile calls. You can see an itemised breakdown of these calls in your members centre at https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date= (you'll need to select the billing period ending 08/08/2010 in the dropdown on that page).
I hope that helps, sorry you feel that you've been overcharged and if you have any issues with the phone calls listed please let us know and we'll happily look into it for you.
smiffyb36
Grafter

Re: I Leaving

Quote from: Ki
Discount code not added as promised from when i upgraded to extra
Line speeds are worse than value
Should not off waisted my money upgrading !!!!!!!!
Just got a bill for   £53.40 F£$% that does not include all sky sports channel's (does it )
Not paying that when my line speeds 4.meg
Sums
           broadband 11.49
           line rental    11.50   i think
        calls i made    12.00 
        discount code  1.50 -
should be around £34.50
Were the hell do you get  £53.40
No way im paying for that im out off here i would rather cancel right now!!!!!!!  SEee you pulsnet

Roughly translated to, I am again going to come into these forums and try to throw my wieght around as i have not read terms and conditions and do not understand the package I am on. Instead of looking into these issues and attempting to understand my package and what I get for my money I will act like a child, stamp my feet and threaten to leave/court action.......AGAIN!
Sorry Ki but this isn't the first time you've acted like this when Plusnet have done nothing wrong and all the info has been available to you.