Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to "raise a ticket"

FIXED
Boz
Rising Star

Re: How to "raise a ticket"

Hi Harry

Thank you for raising a ticket.    My phone is still down and I couldn't get a broadband link last night or today, so I haven't been able to communicate with Plusnet until now.   I'm using another computer away from home to talk to you, and I've tried to get into the member centre to respond to the ticket, but for some reason I'm unable to do so.   Please could you ask the engineers to go ahead and fix the line.   Being without a phone and broadband at the same time is almost like being without one of the utilities.

Please help.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Boz

I'm afraid we are unable to book engineers via these Forums threads - we would need a reply with dates and availability slots in a reply to harry's ticket. Alternatively, this can be booked over the phone.

When you say you are unable to log into your member centre, what type of issue do you face? 

Thanks, 

MoR

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

FYI to anyone who wants to raise a ticket here's a quick link (https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22235&wizard_id=38).

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee the URL will work forever so keep that in mind, and if you do raise a ticket it's probably worth letting us know via the forums so we can ensure it's chased for you. 

Boz
Rising Star

Hi MoR

I've now been without a phone for five days.   I only had a limited time yesterday, so I was unable to find out why I couldn't connect to the Member Centre.   Broadband has returned home today, and I've now managed to answer the ticket.   I cannot stress the fact enough that I don't have a phone, so please don't ask me to book anything "over the phone".

Boz

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Boz, thanks for your response.

As we need acceptance of our engineer statement before we're able to book, I've sent you a ticket accessible here, which we do need a response to. If you can let us know via this thread when you respond, we'll be able to proceed to booking for you.

Boz
Rising Star

Hi OP

Thanks for the link.   I've now responded once again to the ticket.   

It is six days since I've been without a phone, so please let me know when an engineer can come as soon as possible.

Boz

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Boz, I've just made the booking and have updated the ticket for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Boz
Rising Star

Thanks Adam.

While the phone is out of order, could you make sure that broadband remains stable.   I've noticed a few drop outs over the last couple of days.  VMTs

Boz

peteredelsten
Grafter
Fixes: 2

This link sends allows you to enter a new ticket directly without navigating through all the intervening pages:

https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?help_action=tdl01

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Boz,

Thanks for getting back to us, unfortunately the broadband comes down the same line as the Phone service and 9/10 it will domino the Broadband.

It is due to this that we will not be able to guarantee a stable connection whilst you have a fault on the line.

Please let us know how the engineer appointment goes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Boz
Rising Star

Hi SammyM

Phone line up and running again.    Openreach engineer sorted the problem out - a faulty junction box outside.  Post Mortem to follow.

Boz

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Glad to hear that's sorted @Boz, thanks for letting us know.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet