cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to get a problem fixed

pies
Grafter

Re: How long to get a problem fixed

Well my speed is now back to what it was about two months ago,i think .Its about 2.2mb not much but it as good as its going to get,still not 3mb I had with orange but 2mb is enough for me as i dont do gaming
At least i have my mac code and am deciding who to use,i was going to go to virgin but as they are messing me about I wont go there
pies
Grafter

Thanks all finally decided to jump,went to Sky in the end as the package was too good to refuse.
Truely umlimited,up to 20meg although I doubt I'll get anywhere near that though,12 month contract first 6 months free then £10 per month as ive taken my home phone ove as well.
I've signed up via a cashback site which gives me £30 back,thus making my broadband cost for the year £30 or £2.50 per month Smiley
Having said all that I would still be with PN if they had shown much more urgency in dealing with my problem,it wasn't until I posted on the forum that things started to move which is not really how things should be done.This has led me to think how long will the next problem take to fix.
So for now its avoir Sad
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi pies,
Thanks for bearing with us and sorry to lose your custom - I hope things at sky work well for you and that should it come to it you consider our service again. Thanks for your time with us.
pies
Grafter

why is plusnet trying to take another £27 out of my account on the 27th i can understand the £5 odd for calls but as i mentioned i no longer use PN for my phone or BB
Im only posting on here as i hope to get a quick answer as the ticket system is useless
Mand
Grafter

We've not received notification of your migration away. When did the transfer complete?
pies
Grafter

You recieved notification from me on 21/01/10 as that was the dat i actually switchedover in the afternoon,its on my open ticket,I can't do any more Sad
If it helps im on sky which is unbundled on my exchange if that makes any difference
pies
Grafter

I have now cancelled the direct debit when plusnet finally sort out the correct bill for phone calls they can post me an invoice i will then send a cheque
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Pies,
The amount owed is £5.46 for the call charges and that's everything owed. Would it be alright to email you the invoice rather than posting it? That'd be sent to the email address on your account unless you specify another.
Please let us know, thanks.
pies
Grafter

That would be fine Matt, thanks
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Apologies for changing again, but I've attached it to a ticket on your account so we've got a record of what I've said as well. Please let me know if you'd like it emailing as well.
pies
Grafter

just clicked on the member centre and ther is a request to pay £22.70,if somebody could change this to the £5 odd ill pay online
regds
colin
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Pies,
I'm just getting this sorted for you now, I'll post back shortly. Thanks for your patience with this.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Right that's that sorted, if you refresh the member centre page it should now reflect the correct amount.
pies
Grafter

Ok thata all paid now but i notice my account still appears live and another DD is scheduled to be taken.How long before my account is closed
thanks
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Your account is now closed and no further payments are required.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.