cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long till activation

dieselhead

How long till activation

I'm a new plusnet customer, I have my own router, and have just moved into a new property. I registered last saturday (15th Nov), and currently the tracker is on 'activating your line'. With an estimated activation on 24th Nov.
I'm now suffering extreme internet withdrawal symptoms (and the boss will surely soon notice my surfing at work)  Wink and wonder why it is taking so long? Is there any chance it may be activated earlier than next tue??
Why does it take so long?Huh
6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: How long till activation

Have a glance at this thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,81044.msg661980/topicseen.html#msg661980
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
dieselhead

Ah brilliant I noticed yesterday that the router appeared to be connecting to erm somthing (well there were some more lights on the router)  but was not yet online so I will give PN a call this evening and see if they can activate it manually.
dieselhead

Awwww sooooo disappointed rang plusnet and they can't activate my broadband any sooner. I know they are still working to the expected date but I was really hoping I would be online by the weekend  Cry
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re:How long till activation

We *can* activate the account early and you may find yourself able to connect. However we won't be able to raise any issues as a fault until after the official activation date.
I'll go activate it now for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dieselhead

OOhh thankyou Chris I am online Whoooooooooooooooo  Cheesy Grin
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re:How long till activation

Welcome to Plusnet Smiley
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.