cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long from engineer to broadband connection?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: How long from engineer to broadband connection?

what becomes the account (billing) activation date on this account?

The day that we activated the account which is normally the day the order completes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

@Gandalf,

So on this account, due to non-attendance non-verification of proper connectivity by the BTOR engineer, this user will have had a number of days paying for an internet service, not actually being delivered by BTOR / BTw ... all because BT did not bother to check service at the NTE ... or somewhere else on the copper d-side?Huh

As I suggested above ... the service provided by BTW / BTOR is not really for purpose if it does not verify functional operation ... is it?  Knuppel

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

I would like to think the OP will automatically get a refund for the period when there was no fibre service and a generous goodwill gesture for being messed about by BT's incompetence, but will it happen?Roll_eyes

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

So on this account, due to non-attendance non-verification of proper connectivity by the BTOR engineer, this user will have had a number of days paying for an internet service, not actually being delivered by BTOR / BTw ... all because BT did not bother to check service at the NTE ... or somewhere else on the copper d-side?Huh

I understand there's been a fault with the service and we'll provide a refund accordingly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Forsh
Dabbler

Thanks for all the replies once again guys! Thumbs_Up

@Gandalf

Good to hear a refund would be issued!

Although I would in fact forego the refund and instead take the current Unlimited Fibre offer of £22.99/month for 18 months Wink

Thanks again all!

Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Good to hear a refund would be issued!

Done Smiley

Although I would in fact forego the refund and instead take the current Unlimited Fibre offer of £22.99/month for 18 months Wink

Sorry, but I'm afraid not. Smiley But always worth asking.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet