Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before Plusnet put up their prices to follow big brother

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: How long before Plusnet put up their prices to follow big brother

Hey there. I've looked into your account and I can see that your contract wasn't withdrawn at the time the automated email was sent.

I can see that you have since called us and my colleague in our customer options team has withdrawn the contract. We'll arrange your account to be closed shortly with no termination charge.

All the best with your new provider.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Brandscill
Grafter

Thanks @Anoush

I assume the account will be closed after the transfer date (10th August)?

Thank you for your help.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thanks for bringing this up. I've now placed the cancellation ticket on hold for the transfer date of 10th August.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Brandscill
Grafter

Thanks @Anoush

Was worried for a moment that I was going to be cut off and then faced with a charge for stopping the line when I want to transfer it.

skycatcherx
Dabbler

Yes that would be correct as I am transferring the service the service to BT and that is that date they have given me. 

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Plusnet don't really appear to have a good understanding of account transfers.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Post removed as poster started his own thread here

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

G3WYP
Rising Star

Just an update on my earlier post regarding the deal I was offered and accepted.

My phone and broadband went down in the morning of date I was told transfer would take place after about 30 minutes all came back on, the broadband did go down again a couple of times but then came on and has been good ever since and is almost maximum that I was told my line could achieve.

I was a bit concerned that the price I was quoted might not materialise but I should not have worried as my first bill has been posted online and good old PlusNet have been true to their word.

Thanks very much PlusNet.