cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Very Satisfied I am.......

collieocoll
Grafter

How Very Satisfied I am.......

It seems as if I have a New ISP. Since changing to Premium I have been Motoring along without a Care in the World. My Speeds have Increased my Dowload Speeds have Increased my Smile has got wider I couldnt be more Happy!!! Smiley
I am glad I hung around that wee while longer, goodnes knows where I  might have ended up, knowing my luck I would probably be sitting here right now moaning at some other Company.
Long May this continue and long may I have a smile on my face, as long as the Forth Road Bridge.  Grin
Into My Second Year Now................ Wink
7 REPLIES 7
flodden
Grafter

Re: How Very Satisfied I am.......

How much did they pay you? Cheesy
collieocoll
Grafter

Oh! I have had my moments. Credit where credit is due I am one happy chappie. I think what its called in this Game, is perseverence. I have persevered had my moans, been to the door twice and about turned and decided to stick it out. I like most people have been the rounds and I would say, in my humble opinion, when it all works there is none better. I recommended my Mate and he has never been happier, he hasnt had a blimp since he started. I held nothing back from him got him to read the Forums, now that would put a lot of people off, but, at the end of the day you got to look at what is out there and then make your choice.
This might seem like a plug for PN, and really, I suppose it is but I wouldnt be long in having a good old moan if things were otherwise.
Who out there gives you 80gb and all night FREE  Roll_eyes for less than Twenty Quid?. I havent seen any, have you?.
I rest my Case M'laud.
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: collieocoll
Who out there gives you 80gb and all night FREE  Roll_eyes for less than Twenty Quid?. I havent seen any, have you?.

Well you haven't looked very hard then.  Roll_eyes
I pay less than £18 for genuinely unlimited ADSL2+ running at about 20mbps.
And yes, that is an LLU provider, but fairly widespread. And no "deals" - that's standard price.
I might add I moved to them from PN (who I was happy with) because there is no prospect in the forseeable future of BT enabling ADSL2+ on my exchange and the extra speed is really useful to me.
I rest my Case M'laud.

Your case is blown..... Cool
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Quote from: HPsauce
I rest my Case M'laud.

Your case is blown..... Cool

Or has it... if it's less than 20 quid then it's not market 3 which may mean there is no LLU Tongue
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi collieocoll,
Thanks very much for the positive feedback, very glad to hear you're happy with the service. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.
collieocoll
Grafter

I pay less than £18 for genuinely unlimited

Unlimited Broadband is a Myth. Only one Company I know where Unlimited means Unlimited, and they charge 14.99 a Month.
Your case is blown.....
Or has it... if it's less than 20 quid then it's not market 3 which may mean there is no LLU

@adiewoo Thank you.  I live in a Market 1 Area and had it been Market 3 I would be enjoying all of this for less than 16 Quid. This arrangment regarding Market Area's is not down to PN but to outside forces ( as I have been informed ), and I still say you cant BEAT or MATCH what I am getting.
I am not here to argue with anyone just to give PN who supply me with Broadband a bit of Praise, which I think is now due. I am now into my Second Year with them and did have a few teething Problems to begin with, but overall the experience has been very, very good.
Being in West Cornwall and living out in the back of beyond we cant get the very fast speeds that people talk about, or ever get, or hope to get, an upgrade to ADSL2 + ( maybe Ten Years from now ) but what I have far exceeds expectations and is far superior to what I have ever had.
@ HPsauce you have ommited to tell us who your provider is?. Maybe its better I dont know, as I have no need to know, as my situation couldnt be better.
@ Matt....  I am still a very Happy Chappie and still say these deals are the Best I have seen.
I Rest My Case M'laud..........................
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I live on the outskirts of Sheffield, no cable, no ADSL2+ for the foreseeable future. AOL, Orange and Talk Talk available as options Roll_eyes
OK there is LLU available but I'm getting full speed ADSL1 so no complaints from me Smiley
But never mind the government's going to give me faster broadband for just 50p per month Cheesy
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine