cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Plusnet can lose a customer in one easy step.

FIXED
NigelR
Dabbler

Re: How Plusnet can lose a customer in one easy step.

Hi Gandalf,

I think my bill is wrong again - but this time I think you are cheating yourselves! It's very confusing with so many debits and credits but I'm not sure we should end up with you owing me money!

Regards,

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @NigelR, sorry for any confusion! It looks like we refunded you previously due to an incorrect amount, but our Billing system has gotten a bit too clever for us and also realised it billed you wrong and corrected itself on this bill.

So essentially, we are cheating ourselves in a way - but it's our own fault (or really, the Billing system for correcting itself and not realising we'd already done the job!). We're not going to keep the amount from you, you're welcome to keep it and use the credit until it runs out.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
NigelR
Dabbler

Oh, OK. Thank you very much.

NigelR
Dabbler

Hello again. This is the same topic so I am continuing this thread from some time ago. I have just received my monthly bill and it has been increased by £14.99. You have removed the two discounts negotiated at the start of the contract but it doesn't end until the end of April. Please explain why you have done this.

Thank you,

Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

@NigelR  You pay in advance with Plusnet so given the date won't the bill you got be for April's service when the contract ends.

NigelR
Dabbler

The date of the bill is 26th March. According to the emails you have been sending me, my contract ends on 26th April. So if I haven't moved provider or renewed with Plusnet by then I would expect to see a different bill, but not during the life of the contract.

Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

I am a Plusnet customer, nothing more, nothing less and I have nothing to do with the billing. A real member of staff will pick this up soon enough.

NigelR
Dabbler

Ah, right, ok, thank you for trying to help.

Kind regards,

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @NigelR, thanks a lot for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues on your latest bill. The account your profile appears to be associated with looks entirely different from a billing perspective, so I'm assuming there's another account. 

Can you please send me a PM with the username? I'll take a look and will get back to you. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds