cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopeless Call Centres

neilh250

Hopeless Call Centres

When I initially joined up to Plus net I was pleasantly surprised at the service from the call centre...I guess that must have been a "special" one for new customers.
Now I have signed up it is completely different.  The staff are difficult to understand, the line often poor, and they don't seem to be able to resolve problems.  I guess that Plusnet is a cheap service, and you get what you pay for.  I'll know better once my contract is up and it's time to renew.
1 REPLY 1
James
Grafter

Re: Hopeless Call Centres

Hi Neil,
I'm very sorry to hear that you feel that is the case.
We've spent the last 6 months recruiting heavily, to ensure that we have a good customer:staff ratio - on other words, that we have enough people here to be able to assist all of our customers in a timely manner.
One of the big things that we're focussing on at the moment is what we call OCR (One Contact Resolution) as we feel that it's an area that we need to improve in to give you guys further improvements to your service, so that if you do need to call us with a problem we get it fixed there and then.
Just because our services offer good value - that shouldn't mean that we're cheap and you get what you pay for and I'm certainly very sorry that you feel that to be the case.
If you've got any specific examples I'll certainly be more than happy to have a look over them.