cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone Charges

gwendoline

Home Phone Charges

I left Pipex last December, and thankfully I have no trouble with the speed.  However, I do have trouble with my 'phone bill, like it being twice what I expected from previous accounts, but when first  joined P. N. I was not using Talk Anytime and could not be bothered to check whether the calls were really mine.  But I have been trying, thro' raised tickets to convince P.N. finance wizards that they have charged an amount (£12.5Cool twice, but with no success at all.  I am sure the reason for this is the fact that nobody has bothered to look at the screen that I view, all being content to throw Invoice numbers at me and hope I will get fed up, which stage I have just reached after more tickets than I care to count.  Yes, they have won, after all, £12.58 is not a life threatening amount, and at 84 years of age I really do not appreciate this kind of hassle.  Cry
2 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 162

Re: Home Phone Charges

Hi gwendoline,
I'm taking a look to see what's going on now for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 162

Re: Home Phone Charges

I've replied to your ticket explaining the charges and the dates they were taken. From what I can tell the amounts taken are correct.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff