cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone Charges

gwendoline

Home Phone Charges

I left Pipex last December, and thankfully I have no trouble with the speed.  However, I do have trouble with my 'phone bill, like it being twice what I expected from previous accounts, but when first  joined P. N. I was not using Talk Anytime and could not be bothered to check whether the calls were really mine.  But I have been trying, thro' raised tickets to convince P.N. finance wizards that they have charged an amount (£12.58) twice, but with no success at all.  I am sure the reason for this is the fact that nobody has bothered to look at the screen that I view, all being content to throw Invoice numbers at me and hope I will get fed up, which stage I have just reached after more tickets than I care to count.  Yes, they have won, after all, £12.58 is not a life threatening amount, and at 84 years of age I really do not appreciate this kind of hassle.  Cry
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Home Phone Charges

Hi gwendoline,
I'm taking a look to see what's going on now for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Home Phone Charges

I've replied to your ticket explaining the charges and the dates they were taken. From what I can tell the amounts taken are correct.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.