cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High quality service - Many thanks

candarharlech

High quality service - Many thanks

I live remotely, outside any decent city infrastructure, in Snowdonia. This hasn't stopped plusnet giving me outstanding service in my opinion. Recently i have had a serious lightning strike and a hurricane, knocking out power and phones for days on end. Plusnet got on to their suppliers and got me going. Twice in the last 2 weeks. The weather must have place a tremendous strain on all services, but this hasn't stopped them getting my service going again... I got sorted quickly and new bits and bibs were in the post arriving a day later. The help lines were not diverted to a far-away place, I always spoke to consistently polite, efficient and knowledgeable staff, any issues I have had have been sorted, even advice outside of their remit. i maybe had to wait my turn for a few minutes, but when 16000 people were without power and comms and possibly underwater, I counted my blessings.
For this reason I will stay loyal to plusnet, ignoring price comparisons, for the foreseeable future. i only wish other suppliers could copy their approach. Watchdog, Martin Lewis and the rest would be out of business in no time...
Thanks to the team!
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: High quality service - Many thanks

Thanks very much for the positive feedback and taking the time to post about your experience.
Please do stick around on the community forum Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
picbits
Rising Star

Re: High quality service - Many thanks

Nice post candarharlech - I've also had good service and renewed my LRS with Plusnet without a second of hesitation.
Shopping around and saving £20 a year can soon see the savings wiped out if you move to someone that gives problems - I won't start on the time I've spent with Orange Mobile over the past two weeks but if I charged them for my time as I do with clients, I'd have free mobile for the next year !
Hang around on here if you enjoy a bit of banter with other customers Smiley