cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here goes ....

Lynnwarbo11
Dabbler

Here goes ....

After much deliberation despite my better judgement I'm leaving yet another negative message. Despite having a personal complaints manager in the past (only cos I e mailed ceo BT) and despite having numerous issues with fibre I thought at last things are going ok but I was premature with my thinking!

My now tv box and mobile phone lost all wifi/hardwire connection so I contacted support at plusnet. Initially the call was promptly answered (yes I fainted ) but I'm afraid the positives end there ... during a 7 minute call I was repeated lied to and made to feel totally uneducated and a nuisance. Whilst looking at my connection status whilst on the phone the rep was insisting there was NOT any restrictions on my service but he was unaware that I knew of the technical issue plusnet have where if you are sent a direct debit failure message then restrictions are immediately put onto your account. Really plusnet if you are going to plead ignorance I would suggest you make sure what information your customer has@!!

These denials persisted throughout the call and I'm afraid I could feel my temper rising so I very quickly reminded plusnet again it was against consumer law to place ANY restrictions on an account until 14 days after the failure of DD (fact from OFCOM just in case your interested). Just a side note ... because I knew of plusnet love of restrictions I notified them last time in order to avoid this but good to their practices 2 days later guess what happened to my service ??!!! To say I was angry would be a complete understatement.

To finish ... the reason it is pointless to move is very simple ... in the world of isp s there really is only 3 viable options (look who owns different companies if you don't believe me) and my mum always used to say better the devil you know so for now I will continue to suffer the lies ... attitude and in my view the lack of customer satisfaction. Sad!
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Here goes ....

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to see this. 

I apologise if the call was badly handled and will look into that. 

We don't like to assume a certain level of knowledge or education relating to such matters so I can assure you no offence would have been meant as it's best for us to explain and make the situation as clear as possible. 

With regards to restrictions yes there is a redirect within the first 14 days of a failed payment but you should see an option to "continue browsing...." that's there until day 14 when the account would become restricted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Lynnwarbo11
Dabbler

Re: Here goes ....

Thank you for the reply.