cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Boz
Rising Star

Help

Please help.  Someone has switched off my telephone and with it my broadband.    Could it be turned back on as soon as possible.
I can't understand how this would be done without confirming with the customer.
Boz
11 REPLIES 11
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Help

when was the house move supposed to take place
Boz
Rising Star

The date was changed to the 15th of February.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Boz,
Really sorry about this. I'm investigating now and will be in touch soon.
UPDATE:
Thanks a lot for your time on the phone and apologies again for the mistake made on the delaying your house move.
As mentioned I've passed on some feedback, taken ownership of the issue and have set the ball rolling to get you reconnected.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Boz
Rising Star

Good to talk to you Adam, and thanks for your help in hopefully your sorting this out.  Leaving the library now.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem. I've just been able to submit an expedite request against your order, I'll be in touch again later today when I've received a confirmation of the date for completion.
UPDATE:
Hi Boz, just letting you know my expedite request was accepted. You'll be reconnected tomorrow.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Boz
Rising Star

Thanks Adam.  New number provided within 24 hours and broadband came back yesterday as promised.  What I don't understand is why it took so much longer for broadband to be reconnected.  Surely BT must be working in the same exchange or green cabinet for both telephone and broadband.
Anyway, thanks again to you and the team for rectifying the problem.  Just hoping the relocation goes smoothly.

Boz
Boz
Rising Star

Hi Adam
I left a response against question #97560102 on the 5th of Feb, but there's been no answer so far.  My response to your comment was:-
'Would it possible to change the dates slightly so that it reads: "service at current address to be ceased on 15/2/15" and "provide to new address completing on 14/2/15".
VMTs'
Is it possible to do this?
Boz
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Boz,
We won't be able to provide broadband at the new address any sooner than the 16th I'm afraid but we should be able to arrange for the cease to go through on the 15th.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Boz
Rising Star

Hi Adam
That's really the wrong way round.    So if you can't do it before, moving broadband on the 16th and putting the cease through on the 17th would be preferable.

Boz
Boz
Rising Star

Hi Adam
Many thanks to you, Lee and the team.  Now talking to you from the new address.  Both broadband and telephone came online yesterday.

Kind regards
Boz
catelliott
Grafter

Hi there Boz,
I'll pass on your thanks to the team! Smiley