cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help staff at original "helpdesk"

truthisall

Help staff at original "helpdesk"

I hear that the helpdesk has moved back to Sheffield. I only hope that their level of service has improved and not mimicking new owners BT. I switched from BT due to a catalouge of errors in every department stretching 2 years of complete farce comparable only to Mr Bean.
When I first joined Plusnet I did my order over the internet. On delivery I received a modem with a single ethernet port. I enquired about a multi port modem I was told I should have ordered a wireless modem with more ports. When pointing out that my computer has no facility for wireless operation so why would I order a wireless modem I was told it was my error and basically tough. Even though speaking to technical help they contradicted their colleagues but also the helpdesk contradicted what was published online. 
So feedback for initial service Angry        Feedback on online service provided since then  Smiley      As I joined as the buyout was taking place (Doh!)  I only hope BT learn from Plusnet and not the other way round  Roll_eyes
2 REPLIES 2
smiffyb36
Grafter

Re: Help staff at original "helpdesk"

Huh The buyout happened 3 years ago!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Help staff at original "helpdesk"

truthisall,
Thanks for your honest opinion re this. Re the BT buyout one of the reasons BT did this is that they liked 'how we do what we do' so the way we provide support is very much determined by the staff and management here at Plusnet in Sheffield.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team