cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help and Support?

James
Grafter

Re: Help and Support?

To confirm, one of our Team Leaders (a guy called Oliver who's role has a number of similarities with my own) normally looks after our ticket team (it's been in place for a couple of weeks now), but he's currently on holiday for the week.
As Chris has mentioned, there's been some other people from round the business helping out with some tickets, but I'm confident that we'll be able to drive further improvement in the future.
I'd personally love http://csc.plus.net to show an average of 4 hours or less!
matt_2k34
Grafter

I'd personally love http://csc.plus.net to show an average of 4 hours or less!

So would we James. It's nice to see that improvements are being made and that is always welcome. Nice to be kept informed by staff too (often on irc) Smiley
Regards
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I've been doing some tickets too.... not sure if I've helped though Wink
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
opahenk

hi as a new member of just a few hours i regret  having to make my first correspondence in the form of a complaint i have become a refugee from talk talk and having checked you out noting your awards and being very impressed with your sales rep. duly signed up for home phone /broadband package .Since then i have spent ,over several occassion  a total of probably 90 minutes on the phone waiting for someone to reply while being entertained with a barely audible musical and occassionaly being reminded that i could pose my question on the [thanks to talk talk] non existant internet, this coupled with the automated telephone system which cleverly leads you round in ever decreasing circles but avoids ever taking you where you want to go is a marvel of obstructive science. What you call customer service is not acceptable by any standard i dont know if you require payment for the time i spent waiting mainly in vain but i can assure you that should you attempt to charge me i will see you in court ."High call volumes"=shortage of staff Although Talk Talk dont have any reliability they do at least answer the phoneand take the flack On a more positve note i did have trouble getting on broadband and after the customary delay spoke with a guy called Jean Paul who guided me through he was just great far better than you deserve really Sincerely Henk Duinhoven