cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - New install

Fairfield

Help - New install

It is now 12 days since my scheduled installation date (Simultaneous phone and fibre) and I still have no service.
Like others before me I stayed in for 10 hours on 25th September and no engineers turned up.
Last message I received is as follows:
Script User - Automated Script Pool
7:09am, Tuesday 1 Oct 2013
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 74971038 ] has now been returned to the BOT - FTTC Appointments pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.
I have had no further communication - Is there anyone in Plusnet who can help?
I have been charged £197.85 for the service and have nothing to show for it!
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Help - New install

Hi Fairfield,
Sorry to hear that your services are not up and running yet, I'll get this picked up and your installation date confirmed shortly.
I know you've paid a considerable amount already, none of this will come into effect until your services are active.
Fairfield

Two weeks since orginal installation date and my order seems to have disappeared into a corporate black hole linking Plusnet and BT
Plusnet seem to be unable to engage with BT and the feedback is that there is a computer glitch that stops the order being progressed
Two weeks down the line and I still have no broadband connection - More frustratingly, no one in Plusnet can tell me when I am likely to get an installation date (if ever)!
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I know this is frustrating, we need to check back on this and make sure all orders for your line are closed off.
When we expedite an order this is generally for the next working day that we can get it installed/complete on.