Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help By Support Ticket

AndrewSmith
Dabbler

Re: HELP BY EMAIL

@jab1 wrote:

Ah, so you're just here to pick arguments then, as you clearly stated in the post I answered 'I do need assistance'.

"I do need assistance, as I don't see how to submit a ticket anymore."

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

If you read my response to one of your topics - sorry I can't remember which as you seem to have created a few - there is an explanation there.

John
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Topics by same poster merged. 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
AndrewSmith
Dabbler

They aren't even in chronological order.

Could you rename Help by email, support ticket, online chat, or users won't know the other issues are included. Though they are separate issues.

Moderators Note: Full quote of previous post removed as per Forum rules

AndrewSmith
Dabbler

Re: Order cancelled

I've recently joined Plusnet, expect to stay with them, but am not impressed by what I hear.

My aim on here has been to nudge the company into sorting themselves out before they annoy me too. To Plusnet support team on here, including @Mads: consider changing things as a way to safeguard your jobs and increase your chances of promotion.

1. Customer advocate (customer relations manager) Tony Thompson: @plusnettony.
  2. Look what I've found! They have an email address - Resolution@plus.net. Sent a test email, and it wasn't returned saying user unknown.
  3. BT CEO: Marc Alera.

Wikipedia: "In March 2017 it was fined £880k by Ofcom for continuing to bill customers for cancelled services."

AndrewSmith
Dabbler

No reply, @plusnettony

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.
jab1
Legend

@AndrewSmith Why have you tagged a PN Help Team member? They are not forum mods.

John
jab1
Legend

@AndrewSmith wrote:

@jab1 wrote:

Ah, so you're just here to pick arguments then, as you clearly stated in the post I answered 'I do need assistance'.

"I do need assistance, as I don't see how to submit a ticket anymore."

This suggests you have been on here before, under another 'name' - which is against forum rules.

John
AndrewSmith
Dabbler

Because I want to? Because I don't want a forum mod?

Are you bored?

Why on earth does that suggest I've been on before? If you'd been reading, you'd know I've only just joined Plusnet.

You should ask to be a mod - it'll give you the authority you clearly desire.

jab1
Legend

(1) Plusnet Help Team i.e Plusnet Staff do not moderate these boards - volunteer customers do.

(2) I'm not 'bored' - just having a break from some actual work, so I'm sat down having a coffee and a browse.

(3) To cover your edit : the 'any more' bit suggests you have done so before, and I don't want to be a mod - had enough of that 12-13 years ago on a really lively forum, thanks.

John
AndrewSmith
Dabbler

Find something useful to do - this isn't what the forums are for.

jab1
Legend

Says who?

John
AndrewSmith
Dabbler

Re: Order cancelled

Not sure why, but I don't get an option to edit my post above.

Customer advocate's direct email address:[Redacted]

I hope that helps!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Wrong email address redacted..
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@AndrewSmith 

If you care to read through the forum rather than just complain, you will discover:

• Plusnet have never provided support via Email - Their business choice.
  • Access to the 'trouble ticket' system' as  a general support tool was withdrawn by Plusnet some time ago, though vestiges remain for some types of call.
  • The CHAT facility was similarly withdrawn "for operational reasons" some months ago. 

Not clear what you are attempting to achieve but your chosen route is unlikely to be productive.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AndrewSmith
Dabbler

• Plusnet used to provide support using the address Support@plus.net. I've just emailed the customer advocate (customer support manager).
  • I asked about the support ticket system because their email about this suggested it was in full, normal operation (see relevant post). You'll also see there's a post explaining what I needed to know - that it isn't.
  • If you view my attachment, you'll see that the website has nothing to tell you that the chat facility's no longer in operation. So a new customer's unlikely to know.

Therefore, it's clear what I've sought to establish, and what I have established. If you think the route of using forums is unlikely to be productive, why do you use them?!

But thank you for that, anyway.