Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I made wrong decision

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Have I made wrong decision

It's been ordered and will leave the warehouse tomorrow morning (it may have actually gone today). We'll double check and let you know.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It's been picked at the warehouse and is on the lorry ready for dispatch, so it'll leave the warehouse today and be with you tomorrow/Thursday.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ossettbob
Grafter

I have received an e-mail telling me that my router gas not been despatched yet. It said it was in final stage of processing before posting. Is it coming by post or lorry ???. I am a bit confused with all the untruths i`m getting. It seems like I`m going to have same problem I`ve had with other providers in the past. You need to communicate (this is a communications business is it not ??????).
Just tell me the truth for once !!!!!!!!. If I had run my business like this I would have gone into liquidation in 12 months !
ossettbob
Grafter

Excuse typo. Should have read "has" not been despatched
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Is it coming by post or lorry

They're sent by normal First class post and normally arrive the day after despatch.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ossettbob
Grafter

Will you just look up ^^^^^^^. Did Chris say it was on lorry or am I a bit thick ?????. This is getting stupid now. Just tell me the truth fro once !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ossettbob
Grafter

To anyone reading this. If this company can not even post a router, which was ordered on 25 October, what hope is there ?????????????Huh
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Well routers have always been delivered by first class post as far as I'm aware. Don't see that as incompatible with being on a lorry.
David
ossettbob
Grafter

I DO NOT respect sarcasm. I feel I have the right to be annoyed.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

How do you expect the postman to get possibly several hundred routers from the warehouse to the sorting office? Balanced on the handlebars of his bicycle?
Or were you expecting a member of staff to carry them to the nearest post box and post them one by one?
Of course they'll be collected by a large van/lorry!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
ossettbob
Grafter

Whatever you say, Chris said above that it was on lorry and I would get it tomorrow. The e-mail i got at 17:12 said it was still being processed. Let us see what happens tomorrow. If I get it, I will be only too happy to say sorry on here.
By the way, am I getiing replies from real people here or are they automated ????
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

We've had our doubts about some posters on here Wink but seriously they're all flesh and blood.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Don't bother to apologise Bob, I'm sure we can feel your frustration. If it arrives, great, just post back saying it's arrived, relief etc.
If it hasn't, then just post saying so and asking well where it is and Chris can go searching  Shocked
They normally arrive by first class post no problem, and unless you have a very small letterbox they normally fit through it!
ossettbob
Grafter

It`s ok. I will be at home. I`ve cancelled my golf game tomorrow so I don`t miss postie. It had better come or i`ll get out my 9-iron and come down to Sheffield !!!.
Just thinking there, I could come to Sheffield on Thursday to pick it up. I would be there and back home in just over an hour.. Just a thought.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

You could wack Chris with your 9 iron whilst you were there :mand:
[coat]