cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy

slinger23

Happy

HI, I moved from talktalk on the 4th and noticed this part of the community so thought Id share my experience so far, simply put it is a 10/10 experience.
Strange writing this as iv never been able to praise my provider so far as talk talk was just ok but terrible when you needed to speak to anyone, I called a few days ago to check about my upload speed (which is getting sorted) and to be honest I was happily surprised to find a CS advisor I could understand and vice versa, my previous experience with talk talk and speaking to their CS was dire and the language barrier was sometimes so frustrating, living in Doncaster and plus net being in Sheffield is such a relief from all that.
So overall you have 10/10 from me so as long as you don't go increasing prices on me or moving your call centres to outer mongolia ill be here for a long time I suspect
Grin
EDIT: Nearly forgot! The tech guy I spoke to about my upload speed, he knew his stuff straight off without even thinking about it he explained what was happening and what they could do for me so please thank him for me if anyone from plus net is on here, I suspect you will be Smiley
9 REPLIES 9
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Happy

Cheesy Thanks for taking the time to bring the good experience to the forums Smiley
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

....and welcome to the forum slinger23 Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Quote from: slinger23
So overall you have 10/10 from me so as long as you don't go increasing prices on me or moving your call centres to outer mongolia ill be here for a long time I suspect

Well nearly - they have a satellite office in Leeds  Roll_eyes
slinger23

Uhh, I think that should be ok  Smiley
jim:quote
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Welcome to the forum.  Smiley
... or moving your call centres to outer mongolia ill be here for a long time I suspect

Not Outer Mongolia, but they did start to use an 'overflow' call centre in Durban, South Africa, which was heralded as a good idea in 2008.
Just over two years later it was heralded as an even better idea to have all support in the UK.
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi slinger23,
Thanks very much for posting and welcome to the Community Smiley
I'm really happy to hear that you've had some great support from us from the off - long may that continue. Having our Call Centres in the UK (specifically Yorkshire) does give us the upper hand and allows us to ensure we continue to deliver excellent Customer Service.
I will ensure that your thanks are passed onto the agent that took and dealt with your query Smiley
reserved
Grafter

the language barrier was sometimes so frustrating, living in Doncaster and plus net being in Sheffield is such a relief from all that.

At least you can understand the accent. Us Sussex "swedes" have to have a phrase book handy if we ring up!  Wink
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

I have the same problem in reverse when I visit friends in Brighton.  Wink Grin
John
reserved
Grafter

We speak proper down here you know  Grin