cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy so far.

CiderGypsy

Happy so far.

Hi,
I have only just joined plusnet and so far I am a happy customer.  Everything has gone smoothly and efficiently and the communication was excellent which is why I wanted to post something.
As a complete computer ignoramusI had to telephone in for help setting up my email and  was talked through it there and then. I have seen a couple of comments on forum from people saying they found the support team patronizing but, for someone like myself who has to be talked through everything down to the last mouse click  this 'non assumption' of any knowledge on my part was great and it was nice, for once, to feel the person on the other end was not getting exasperated with my ignorance.
Plusnet is a breath of fresh air after Virgin Media and I hope this will continue to be my experience.
~ Jane
PS: This is my first ever forum posting anywhere so apologies in advance for any 'faux pas' I may commit either now or in the future!
2 REPLIES 2
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Happy so far.

Non yet, and welcome to your first forum
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Happy so far.

Hi there,
Glad all is good for you, please do come back to post again whether there's anything we can help with or not Smiley It's definitely a welcoming and knowledgeable community here.
Thanks for the feedback Smiley