cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Anniversary Plusnet!

Ado16
Grafter

Happy Anniversary Plusnet!

Wink  Who'd have thought it! Cue Romantic piano music and dim the lights - but tomorrow it's Plusnet and our 1st anniversary!  It hasn't been a bad year.  The service still disappears just after midnight just as it did under the Post Office and Virgin in past years.  (Plusnet says it's because we don't leave our router on overnight.  It's not - because we leave it on overnight now and it still dies regularly at around that time.)  Grin The website is light years ahead of the Post Office which looks like it was designed by the Russians in 1950.  The ease of accessing & the availability of information on the Plusnet website is better than I've experienced before in 15 years of 'netting and there is pleasingly no nauseatingly bright advertising or "Yoof" aimed marketing of the type that  Virgin is riddled with.
So Happy Anniversary Plusnet! 

PS - If you fancy bunging any discounts our way by way of a pressie - I'll be happy to stick around a bit longer!  Grin Grin
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Happy Anniversary Plusnet!

Thanks for taking the time to post, I'm glad to hear you're still happy with us Smiley
I can't help wonder about the connection going off after midnight (not sure if you're still pursuing that) in case it hasn't been mentioned any electrical devices that use a timer can cause that so not sure if that's something you've considered.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
joncooper
Grafter

I know of a guy in Scotland who lives in a rented place where the phone line passes right over an extractor fan in the bathroom, every time the fan is switched on his internet dies
not saying that's your problem, just pointing out it can be something totally unrelated
Ado16
Grafter

I think it may just be something like that!  Not too worried about it really, You just re-set and go!  Poor thing probably gets a bit tired after a while!  Smiley