cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great customer service experience

Niyx

Great customer service experience

Before I resign plusnet to become my "backup" broadband at my parents, I must first say such a huge thank you to the CS staff I've had to deal with in the past months, namely Jo from Twitter, Ed from Cancellations and Marc C from house moves who have all done such an excellent job at keeping me happy and sorting out any of the admin-y issues I've had, along with all the great northern banter, discussions regarding internet politics and how */bad/* the weather has been over Queenies birthday.
I think the company as a whole does a great job of being as distant (or however distant you can be from Indian call centres - 6,376 miles apparently) from BT and I think your customer service really does reflect that.
Hell, even though I'm almost leaving you(ish), it's nice to know that the experience with your customer service has always been a pleasant one and I'd recommend you guys purely based off that fact, including the forum bros who have not yet got to the glittering career of replying to twitter and facebook posts 😉
3 REPLIES 3
harps1h
Grafter

Re: Great customer service experience

couldn't agree more
kdoug007
Grafter

ji i  changed  2  weeks  back ,  and  wow .. PN  are  fantastic..  the best thing  i  ever  did
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks very much indeed guys, I'll make sure your feedback is passed on Smiley Glad you're happy with the support team, always good news.