cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good job

rickomann

Good job

Hi,
I just wanted to leave some positive feedback. I've been with PlusNet for just over 6 months and recently moved to a new place, taking my service with me. Unfortunately when I first signed up, there was a slew of issues that caused the installation/service activation to be delayed by almost a month and I had to resort to using BT WiFi passes to stay connected in the meantime. That was compensated for and I was generally satisfied with the service after that.
When I moved home recently, I faced more delays as my order was mistakenly cancelled (apparently SIM orders are prone to failure, especially fibre ones) and once again had to resort to buying BT WiFi passes to use in the interim. I submitted a complaint quoting the cost of the passes just a few days ago and today I was issued a refund to cover the cost. No fuss. I closed the Question in question (heh) but I just wanted to say thanks to Daniel and Aled in particular for dealing with it - especially Daniel as he dealt with my original complaint as well.
So, thanks. I'm a happy customer once again.  Smiley
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat): CSA name removed as per the forum rules] but pasted to a private area for PN staff.
1 REPLY 1
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Good job

Hi rickomann,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post the positive feedback. I will ensure that this is passed on to the advisors in question, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear it! Smiley