Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good feedback from a close friend

HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Good feedback from a close friend

Just thought I'd note (after all my many various comments about the shortcomings of PlusNet) that a good friend and neighbour of mine ( in another street but on the same cabinet!) has had an excellent experience of moving to PlusNet from Sky.
He had (on my recommendation) been with BeThere and chose (due to other services) to move totally to Sky when the takeover went ahead. So I presume he was on LLU.
Due to various "disagreements" and "commercial issues" with Sky (along the lines of the reasons why I decided to jump ship from Be back to PN ahead of the Sky takeover) he finally gave up on Sky and moved to PN on my recommendation.
Only slight error is that between us we forgot to do a referral from me.  Embarrassed
Earlier this week, on schedule, he moved both phone and broadband across. There was a short hiatus of a few hours and all is now working well.
The PN broadband is "slightly" slower (same as my experience coming from Be) but everything works just as well, including iPlayer HD.  Cool
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Good feedback from a close friend

Thanks for the positive feedback.
If he's gone live in the last three months then we can still add the referral Smiley
We'd need him to contact us with your username and we'd get that added.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Thanks Matthew, how would he do that? He went live this week.  Smiley
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

He can either give us a call or use live chat.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team