cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glad I'm with Plusnet!

76nil
Grafter

Glad I'm with Plusnet!

Was talking to friend yesterday who had problem with his phone and broadband.  Unfortunately, for him, he's with TalkTalk.  He spent 2 hours trying to find someone to help, listened to a lot of jingle music, spoke to many different people; most of whom he had difficulty understanding.  They kept asking him to do the same checks on his line, to phone from another line (how many people have more than 1 telephone line in their homes?) or to call back tomorrow when 'someone' might be able to help!  He said by this time he was nearly losing the will to live!
I had a problem, phoned Plusnet, spoke, almost immediately, to someone in this country, problem sorted.  I used to be with BT (became almost a swear word in our home) when I phoned them to ask about moving the main income point from my bedroom to my kitchen, I was asked if these rooms where in the same building!!  Also when I asked about VAT he'd didn't know what I was talking about.  Had dreadful time closing the account and getting the money back that they owed me.  Luckily for me someone posted email address on Martin Lewis to contact the chairman's assistant.  Problem sorted in a matter of hours.  But surely not his job.
Thank you Plusnet.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Glad I'm with Plusnet!

Thanks for taking the time to post about that Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

I had a problem, phoned Plusnet, spoke, almost immediately, to someone in this country, problem sorted

Even if they do have a Yorkshire dialect!! Roll_eyes  (I'm allowed to say that as I'm originally from Bakewell!!)
picbits
Rising Star

I've had very similar experiences - a couple of hours to Talk Talk (on behalf of a neighbour) being spun a load of lies (until I told the operator I was on a laptop with Linux and was using a brand new router so could rule both those out).
Issues with BT in the past as well - going round and round in circles.
I had a line issue and was through to Plusnet on a Saturday morning within 2 minutes and logged the fault. It fixed itself the next day but still reassuring being able to speak to someone who listens.
Finguz
Grafter

There is a lot to be said for being able to speak to a knowlegeable human being, you can actually understand.
" Ahh lad, t'internet's busted " <-- We all know exactly what that means  Cool