cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting as bad a TalkTalk

lest

Getting as bad a TalkTalk

I moved to Plusnet from TalkTalk because I got fed up with spending hours on the phone whenever I needed to speak to them. It was refreshing when I moved over to Plusnet - no waiting and pleasant operators but.... today I called only to be told there would be a 20 minute wait. This was not entirely true I waited 18 minutes only to be cut off and I am now going through the process again. If PlusNet are really that successful they should employ more staff or is everything  going pear shaped with their service and they can't cope with the number of complaints they are receiving!!
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: Getting as bad a TalkTalk

Hi Lest,
Firstly I can assure you that the number of complaints are not going up - I have pretty spreadsheets that tell me this Smiley
We're going through a really busy patch right now - this often happens at the end of summer holidays and occurred a couple weeks later than we were anticipating.  I promise this will not be a permanent thing and we'll be back on track before long.  We have not been helped by a period of BT instability on our central bandwidth infrastructure or the recent weather leading to BT declaring MBORC (Matters Beyond Our Reasonable Control) across large areas of the country.
James
Grafter

Also - If you let us know what you were calling about we can probably help.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: Jameseh
W"e have not been helped by a period of BT stability on our central bandwidth infrastructure

Surely a period of BT stability would help? Tongue
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)