Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum customer service

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Forum customer service

Is top notch here @ Plusnet .. Thanks to all the plusnet forum staff! Good work ladies keep it up!
Tongue
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Forum customer service

Thanks Ste, that's much appreciated Smiley
Realise I've not been on the BF3 much recently, will have to remedy that... [/ot]
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

i second that Ste , i have had nothing but excellent service from PN, also from the forum staff & mods  Kiss
hope they Keep it up  Wink
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Exdee
Grafter

I would also like to take this opportunity to applaud the Plusnet staff who monitor this forum. It's a nice change in comparison to the Sky forum where staff just copy paste random scripts. In fact I am pretty sure they are too lazy to copy paste. They probably have the scripts binded to different letters on their keyboard.  Grin
Telephone support is not everybody's cup of tea. It's nice to have an alternative. Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'd actually like to turn this around a bit and thank all the customers that put in their own time to help others out on here, that includes the moderators who volunteer to make sure this place keeps ticking over as it should do.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Chris,
That is a massive understatement...  There are indeed many very dedicated individuals around here who spend dozens of hours of their own time sharing their experience and knowledge to help others; some during the small hours of the morning when core PN staff and the rest of us are fast asleep.  I am particularly indebted to one individual over recent weeks, who if he worked for PN, could not have provided a higher level of customer service, delivering help on several occasions between midnight and 5am.  I suggest that the unique combination of the dedicated members of the forum and the constant presence of PN's DCT here make a difference which rightly sets PN apart from other ISPs.
Now if only something could be done about the consistency of BTOR performance...
Cheers,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: Chris
I'd actually like to turn this around a bit and thank all the customers that put in their own time to help others out on here, that includes the moderators who volunteer to make sure this place keeps ticking over as it should do.

^ This. Thank you all, we couldn't do it without you.