Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force9 / PlusNet Survey

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Force9 / PlusNet Survey

Hi Force9
I Just get a email of you wanting me to fill out a customer feedback Survey.
Why is the customer feedback survey done by: surveymonkey ? at: https://www.surveymonkey.com
Why don't you have the Force9 / PlusNet Surveys in hous?
There is free softwer to do this!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Force9 / PlusNet Survey

And stop sending out customer satisfaction surveys regarding support tickets BEFORE the arrival of the email that states that the ticket has had an initial reply,  and at least wait until the ticket has been closed and has been satisfactorily dealt with !
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Afternoon folks,
Surveymonkey is something that we've used internally in the past and from my understanding, this just progressed for us to use in the various surveys we send out to customers. Granted we could work in implementing something to run internally and have additional functionality however that then means that we have to manage and maintain this platform.
@purleigh - I'll take a look into this as it should really go out on a ticket resolution if the customer has been with us for some time.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be interesting to see whether you can actually get that changed, because it has been reported as an annoyance for many years !
It wouldn't be so bad if the tickets were handled in a timely manner, but when you have been waiting many days for the ticket to even be noticed and the first response you get is "How did we do ?", it is somewhat annoying.  This annoyance is then compounded when typically the ticket request has not been correctly processed, and the customer has to keep going back again and again to re-request assistance with an often trivial issue (such as removing interleaving - which is my current unresolved ticket).