cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Goodness Sake, Sort out my Billing

Pugs
Grafter

For Goodness Sake, Sort out my Billing

I left Plusnet some time ago having had a MAC code to "escape". In comes an email informing me my subscription was due to be collected. Obviously, I ststed this was wrong and a ticket (32530761 ) was raised. Had a response asking for more info which was provided. Had a "looking into it" email. Two weeks later I see the ticket is closed and nothing has been resolved.
Please get this sorted!!!!!!!!!!!
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: For Goodness Sake, Sort out my Billing

Pugs,
I'm sorry to hear about this. It sounds like for some reason we may not have picked up on your service being migrated away, hence further billing occurred. I'm taking a look at this right now and will come back to you within a few minutes.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Pugs,
Looking at ticket 32530761 we should have contacted our suppliers to find out when you migrated out rather than ask this of you so please accept our apologies for the mishandling of that query. I'm about to address this with the agents who responded to you to make sure they are correctly educated on how to handle such requests in the future.
With regards to your account status our suppliers confirm that you migrated away on 4/3/2010 so the account has been closed. However some fees are still due which were originally mentioned in ticket 32187466. That ticket in particular has been closed so I have opened ticket 32828926 which should clarify the situation.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Pugs
Grafter

Thanks for the reply. I cannot access my tickets any more hence this post. I've now had an email saying my service will be cancelled from 13 April. I left Plusnet 4 March.
Please can you sort?Huh
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi again Pugs,
To confirm, the account is definitely now closed. However because of the way I did this you should still have been able to log into the portal to check our ticket responses. I have done some work to remedy this so you should now be able to log into the member centre to check the tickets I have referred you to by clicking on 'my questions'.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Pugs
Grafter

Err Nope Sad
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Pugs,
I'm not too sure why this has failed. I have rebuilt the login component on the account for you. Please give this 10 minutes and try again. Please contact support on 08451400200 if this does not work.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Pugs
Grafter

Many thanks. All is now resolved:)
mikko
Grafter

Chris (Plusnet Staff) has also educated the staff - see this thread:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,83688.0.html
With new staff joining all the time I suppose the education has to be constantly ongoing.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Yes,
Education and training is an ongoing process, especially at times when products and processes change. At present we are doing our utmost to look at customer feedback, queries and complaints that highlight any potential training issues then giving feedback directly to the agents concerned or educating them appropriately via training. This will be more visible at present due to the increased recruitment going on and such considerations will always be made when mistakes happen at the expense of the customer.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team